Team Eternal Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Eternal Chaos

Info regarding gaming and events for teams from Orlando Sportscards

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List

Go down 
+2
Euphoria
Nightfox513
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightfox513
Admin
Admin
Nightfox513

March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Empty
PostSubject: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2009, 4:52 pm

Advanced Format - Limited and Forbidden Lists (Effective March 1, 2009)

I. Forbidden Cards

You cannot use these cards in your Deck, Extra Deck or Side Deck.

BLACK LUSTER SOLDIER - ENVOY OF THE BEGINNING
BUTTERFLY DAGGER - ELMA
CALL OF THE HAUNTED
CHANGE OF HEART
CHAOS EMPEROR DRAGON - ENVOY OF THE END
CONFISCATION
CYBER JAR
CYBER-STEIN
DARK HOLE
DARK MAGICIAN OF CHAOS
DELINQUENT DUO
DESTINY HERO - DISK COMMANDER
DIMENSION FUSION
EXCHANGE OF THE SPIRIT
FIBER JAR
GRACEFUL CHARITY
HARPIE'S FEATHER DUSTER
IMPERIAL ORDER
LAST TURN
LAST WILL
MAGICAL SCIENTIST
MAGICIAN OF FAITH
MAKYURA THE DESTRUCTOR
METAMORPHOSIS
MIRAGE OF NIGHTMARE
PAINFUL CHOICE
POT OF GREED
PREMATURE BURIAL
RAIGEKI
RING OF DESTRUCTION
SINISTER SERPENT
SNATCH STEAL
THE FORCEFUL SENTRY
THOUSAND-EYES RESTRICT
TIME SEAL
TRIBE-INFECTING VIRUS
TSUKUYOMI
VICTORY DRAGON
WITCH OF THE BLACK FOREST
YATA-GARASU

II. Limited Cards

You can ONLY use one of the following cards in the Deck, Extra Deck & Side Deck combined.

ADVANCED RITUAL ART
BRAIN CONTROL
BREAKER THE MAGICAL WARRIOR
CARD DESTRUCTION
CARD TROOPER
CARD OF SAFE RETURN
CEASEFIRE
CHAOS SORCERER
CRUSH CARD VIRUS
CYBER DRAGON
D. D. WARRIOR LADY
DANDYLION
DARK ARMED DRAGON
ELEMENTAL HERO STRATOS
EMERGENCY TELEPORT
EXODIA THE FORBIDDEN ONE
FISSURE
FUTURE FUSION
GIANT TRUNADE
GLADIATOR BEAST BESTIARI
GORZ THE EMISSARY OF DARKNESS
GOYO GUARDIAN
GRAVITY BIND
HEAVY STORM
LEFT ARM OF THE FORBIDDEN ONE
LEFT LEG OF THE FORBIDDEN ONE
LEVEL LIMIT - AREA B
LIMITER REMOVAL
MAGIC CYLINDER
MARSHMALLON
MEGAMORPH
MEZUKI
MIRROR FORCE
MONSTER REBORN
MONSTER GATE
MORPHING JAR
MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON
NEO-SPACIAN GRAND MOLE
NIGHT ASSAILANT
OJAMA TRIO
OVERLOAD FUSION
PLAGUESPREADER ZOMBIE
REASONING
REINFORCEMENT OF THE ARMY
RETURN FROM THE DIFFERENT DIMENSION
RIGHT ARM OF THE FORBIDDEN ONE
RIGHT LEG OF THE FORBIDDEN ONE
SANGAN
SCAPEGOAT
SMASHING GROUND
SNIPE HUNTER
SPIRIT REAPER
SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHT
THE TRANSMIGRATION PROPHECY
TORRENTIAL TRIBUTE
TRAP DUSTSHOOT
TREEBORN FROG
TWIN-HEADED BEHEMOTH
UNITED WE STAND
WALL OF REVEALING LIGHT

NEW! ---- Card of Safe Return, Chaos Sorcerer, Dark Armed Dragon, Emergency Teleport, Gladiator Beast Bestiari, Goyo Guardian, Mezuki, Plaguespreader Zombie, Reinforcement of the Army

III. Semi-Limited Cards

You can ONLY use two of the following cards in the Deck, Extra Deck & Side Deck combined.

ALLURE OF DARKNESS
CHAIN STRIKE
DESTINY DRAW
DESTINY HERO - MALICIOUS
FOOLISH BURIAL
GOBLIN ZOMBIE
GOLD SARCOPHAGUS
GREEN BABOON, DEFENDER OF THE FOREST
JUDGMENT DRAGON
MAGICAL STONE EXCAVATION
MASK OF DARKNESS
MIND CRUSH
NECROFACE
RAIZA THE STORM MONARCH
RESCUE CAT
SUMMONER MONK
ULTIMATE OFFERING

NEW! ---- Allure of Darkness, Destiny Draw, Destiny Hero - Malicious, Goblin Zombie, Gold Sarcophagus, Green Baboon - Defender of the Forest, Mind Crush. Raiza the Storm Monarch, Summoner Monk, Ultimate Offering

NO LONGER LIMITED ---- Book of Moon, Manticore of Darkness, Nobleman of Crossout, Phantom of Chaos, Twin-Headed Behemoth

Last edited by Nightfox513 on April 2nd 2009, 12:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://teameternalchaos.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2009, 7:20 pm

hey genius you put card of safe return in the limited and semi limited section...
Back to top Go down
Nightfox513
Admin
Admin
Nightfox513

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2009, 7:30 pm

look again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2009, 8:40 pm

nice editing
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Team Member
Team Member
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2009, 8:41 pm

Horrible list.
But at least I can One Turn Kill people with Ultimate Offering again...
Back to top Go down
Bazango
Admin
Admin
Bazango

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 1:18 am

Euphoria wrote:
Horrible list.

Idk man, i really think this list is beast. I right now dont know what to run. GB's or monarchs but i really do like this list
it didnt touch Ls at all but idk. WATch out for GRavekeepers. That would totally rape LS
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Team Member
Team Member
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 9:09 am

Bazan wrote:
Euphoria wrote:
Horrible list.

Idk man, i really think this list is beast. I right now dont know what to run. GB's or monarchs but i really do like this list
it didnt touch Ls at all but idk. WATch out for GRavekeepers. That would totally rape LS
I think the list is bad, but the format will be good. (I know, kind of an oxymoron.)

GB's when Samnite comes out will be good.
Back to top Go down
fullblade7
Team Member
Team Member
fullblade7

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 1:14 am

If this is 100% true Lightsworn is gonna dominate baaad this metta. Lmao Bestiari to one is too hillarious!!!!!!! I love this list like theres no freakin tomorrow, now we just have to wait to get the big tournaments back, I cant wait to c what new decks will come out this metta
Back to top Go down
http://vaginadexodia.com

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 1:20 am

fullblade7 wrote:
If this is 100% true Lightsworn is gonna dominate baaad this metta. Lmao Bestiari to one is too hillarious!!!!!!! I love this list like theres no freakin tomorrow, now we just have to wait to get the big tournaments back, I cant wait to c what new decks will come out this metta

i predict lightsworns, plants, and spellcasters will dominate..
and possibly machines
Back to top Go down
fullblade7
Team Member
Team Member
fullblade7

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 1:24 am

JbOoGi3 wrote:
fullblade7 wrote:

and possibly machines

I wish Last Turn would come back it would dominate this whole metta lmao Gooo Jowgen!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 1:28 am

fullblade7 wrote:
JbOoGi3 wrote:
fullblade7 wrote:

and possibly machines

I wish Last Turn would come back it would dominate this whole metta lmao Gooo Jowgen!!!!

soooo true!!!
i found last turn at osc for 2 dollars. i picked it up cuz if it ever comes back (not likely) i can be able to use it..
Back to top Go down
fullblade7
Team Member
Team Member
fullblade7

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 1:36 am

Chaos Sorcerer coming back is good its runnable in lightsworn and Twilight and theres a lot that can counter it so its not as broken as it was before...I thinik it was a good move to bring it back because its not as fast as it once was. I am building a new Twilight with this banned list, please wait for it in deck discussion and be ready to give comments!
Back to top Go down
Bazango
Admin
Admin
Bazango

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 8:02 am

fullblade7 wrote:
Chaos Sorcerer coming back is good its runnable in lightsworn and Twilight and theres a lot that can counter it so its not as broken as it was before...I thinik it was a good move to bring it back because its not as fast as it once was. I am building a new Twilight with this banned list, please wait for it in deck discussion and be ready to give comments!

you guys are forgetting how much play burn is going to see. baburn will see play, but most likely with the slower meta, chain burn can do lots of damage. I was thinking of making something and siding into burn.
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Team Member
Team Member
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 9:18 am

A lightsworn format would be interesting.
Waboku and Threatening Roar would be huge, since they will eventually deck out your opponent, and LS lose after five turns through deck out anyways.

It'd basically be a test as to who can stall the longest, while letting the LS player swarm.
Back to top Go down
Nightfox513
Admin
Admin
Nightfox513

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 1:34 pm

Actually they dont lost at 5 turns Tyler iver gone even longer than that. Typically theyll go about 7 to 10 and still win 65% of the time
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Team Member
Team Member
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 8:23 pm

In a Lightsworn format, you'll be pressed to swarm, and often deck out by turn 5.
Back to top Go down
Nightfox513
Admin
Admin
Nightfox513

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 8:56 pm

That is not always true since it will depend on the players stategies and card options. I know thati have only decked out 2 times out of about 500 times that ive played with my Lightsworn Deck
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Team Member
Team Member
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 9:12 pm

But if all of your opponents run LS, which is an incredibly fast deck, won't you be rushed to swarm first, before they can?
Back to top Go down
Nightfox513
Admin
Admin
Nightfox513

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 9:18 pm

thats the thing even you want to swarm it is rarely attained during the first 5 turns i know from my own experience with this deck and playing againts others with the same architype
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 9:30 pm

Nightfox513 wrote:
thats the thing even you want to swarm it is rarely attained during the first 5 turns i know from my own experience with this deck and playing againts others with the same architype

i wanna run lightsworns!!! lol jk
i rather watch... and stick to my plants, the are fun...
besides, i am in the process of getting cards for you luis.
Back to top Go down
Nawaid Ladak
Team Member
Team Member
Nawaid Ladak

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 10:52 pm

yay, were gonna get to see LS decks teching wabaku's and roar's Smile...

i wonder how good glads will be with samite and rescue cat...
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Team Member
Team Member
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 11:53 pm

Nightfox513 wrote:
At least from feature matches, I've seen Lightsworn get its huge swarms out by turn two at most...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 12:00 am

Euphoria wrote:
Nightfox513 wrote:
At least from feature matches, I've seen Lightsworn get its huge swarms out by turn two at most...

juan look at your personal messages
Back to top Go down
fullblade7
Team Member
Team Member
fullblade7

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 12:10 am

JbOoGi3 wrote:
Euphoria wrote:
Nightfox513 wrote:

juan look at your personal messages

josh u check urs

for stall thats exactlly why im running the side i will be running
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 12:12 am

but are you going to run twilight??
Back to top Go down
M$J$V
N00b
M$J$V

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 12:14 am

CCV is still limited damn I wish it was forbidden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 12:16 am

yup... its gonna take alot to get rid of ccv... but there are ways to get around it...
i think its over rated...
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Team Member
Team Member
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 12:19 am

JbOoGi3 wrote:
yup... its gonna take alot to get rid of ccv... but there are ways to get around it...
A card that wins games as soon as its played, and just by topdecking it will completely turn around the duel should never be legal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 12:22 am

Euphoria wrote:
JbOoGi3 wrote:
A card that wins games as soon as its played, and just by topdecking it will completely turn around the duel should never be legal.

MANY ppl have play CCV on me and did VERY little damage to my deck...
you are right about the turn around though... it can change every thing..
but certain cards can get around that... you and i both know that... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Team Member
Team Member
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 12:29 am

Only because we have to drastically suit our decks to survive one card. No card should be so powerful that it forces people to drastically change their decks just to prepare for the chance it goes off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List   March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March 1st, 2009 Banned and Restricted Card List
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next