Team Eternal Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Eternal Chaos

Info regarding gaming and events for teams from Orlando Sportscards

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Anime

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Euphoria
Team Member
Team Member
Euphoria

Looking for Anime Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Anime   Looking for Anime Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 12:19 am

Technically, since this is General Discussion, this would go here.

Lately I've been looking for a few new animes to watch (Preferably good ones xD)

So far I've only watched and liked 2 series so far.

Mirage of Blaze is the first, it was pretty amazing. But Fullmetal Alchemist was by far the best thing I've ever seen, and I definitely obsess over that...

Anyone have suggestions for good animes?
Back to top Go down
M$J$V
N00b
M$J$V

Looking for Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Anime   Looking for Anime Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 12:57 am

Bleach is currently the best anime out now.
Back to top Go down
Bazango
Admin
Admin
Bazango

Looking for Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Anime   Looking for Anime Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 1:07 am

Master-Of-Faster wrote:
Bleach is currently the best anime out now.

Nah, there are plenty more out there TBH, to the OP I think it depends on what kind of genres you like. If you give me some more ideas as to what kind you like , maybe i can give you some suggestions.

Bleach is good , Naruto, One Piece to me are much better. And there are plenty more.
Back to top Go down
Nightfox513
Admin
Admin
Nightfox513

Looking for Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Anime   Looking for Anime Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 1:33 am

There are others like Mobile Suit Gundam SEED and SEED Desting, Kanokon, Nadesico, Wolf and Spice, Seikirei, Ikki Tousen and Ikki Tousen Great Guardians.

But its like Bazan said it all depends on the genre you like because i also watched FUll Metal Alchemist, Bleach, and Naruto. There are so many its not even funny
Back to top Go down
https://teameternalchaos.forummotion.com
Euphoria
Team Member
Team Member
Euphoria

Looking for Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Anime   Looking for Anime Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 9:08 am

Basically action with multiple plots, and philosophical insight I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Nightfox513
Admin
Admin
Nightfox513

Looking for Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Anime   Looking for Anime Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 1:45 pm

Ok then try watching Mobile Suit Gundam SEED, Mobile suit Gundam SEED Destiny, and Mobile Suit Gundam 00 for starters Tyler theyre really good in those areas that youre looking for
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Team Member
Team Member
Euphoria

Looking for Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Anime   Looking for Anime Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 6:35 pm

Nightfox513 wrote:
Ok then try watching Mobile Suit Gundam SEED, Mobile suit Gundam SEED Destiny, and Mobile Suit Gundam 00 for starters Tyler theyre really good in those areas that youre looking for
Thanks.

Already tried watching Death Note, couldn't get through 2 episodes.
Back to top Go down
Bazango
Admin
Admin
Bazango

Looking for Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Anime   Looking for Anime Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 9:01 pm

Euphoria wrote:
Nightfox513 wrote:
Thanks.

OH yeah? what did you not like about it? You should def. give it another shot. I suggest you also give Code Geass a try. That would be my top suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Team Member
Team Member
Euphoria

Looking for Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Anime   Looking for Anime Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 10:27 pm

Bazan wrote:
Euphoria wrote:
Nightfox513 wrote:
Thanks.

OH yeah? what did you not like about it? You should def. give it another shot. I suggest you also give Code Geass a try. That would be my top suggestion.
The plot seemed to move too slowly, of course this was two years ago, and I was watching the Japanese version.
I'll try it again, probably.
Geass looks amazing though.
Back to top Go down
Nightfox513
Admin
Admin
Nightfox513

Looking for Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Anime   Looking for Anime Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 11:35 pm

Trust me youll love Code Geass also watch Code Geass R3 which is the sequel
Back to top Go down
Zan
N00b
Zan

Looking for Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Anime   Looking for Anime Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2009, 1:37 pm

you can watch Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

heres the link if you want to watch: http://animefart.com/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood-1.html
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Team Member
Team Member
Euphoria

Looking for Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Anime   Looking for Anime Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2009, 3:02 pm

I've been looking all over for that, thanks =)
Back to top Go down
M$J$V
N00b
M$J$V

Looking for Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Anime   Looking for Anime Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 7:43 pm

Watch Bleach and read the manga.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Zan
N00b
Zan

Looking for Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Anime   Looking for Anime Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2009, 1:09 am

Theres also a re-make of Dragon Ball Z, which is called Dragon Ball Kai

http://animefart.com/dragon-ball-kai/dragon-ball-kai-1.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Anime   Looking for Anime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Anime
Page 1 of 1