Team Eternal Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Eternal Chaos

Info regarding gaming and events for teams from Orlando Sportscards

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How come...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bazango
Admin
Admin
Bazango

How come... Empty
PostSubject: How come...   How come... Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2009, 10:26 pm

I have noticed that not a lot of people are bringing out the big synchros out as much as they did last format. Its proven that bringing them out this format is good. For example last week, Tyler brought out like a million Stardust Dragons against me when we played in round four. And Justin who was running zombie's got me sweating bullets when he brought out like four by his second turn. Blah Blah, anyways, what happened to the synchros? People don't like them anymore? I mean it is not like everyone is running Glads. If I am not mistaken, I am the only person running them at our shop. Anyways, lets discuss why it is like this at our shop, and with teleport limited and mali as well, what decks are good for producing 1-2 synchros a turn.
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Team Member
Team Member
Euphoria

How come... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How come...   How come... Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2009, 12:43 am

Producing 2 Synchros a turn is a very difficult task, that probably only Plants and Zombies can pull off right now.

Splashing tuners in any deck can get 1 a turn though.

The thing with Synchros is that they aren't worth it, unless part of your fodder comes free.
Examples are Plaguespreader Zombie, Destiny Hero Malicious, and Green Gadget.
Decks that run a lot of cards that replace themselves can easily support synchros, but they cannot be tossed into any random deck. That's my take anyways.
Back to top Go down

How come...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Eternal Chaos :: General Discussion-
Jump to: