Team Eternal Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Eternal Chaos

Info regarding gaming and events for teams from Orlando Sportscards

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4th of july tournament

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuma Samuari
Akuma Samuari

4th of july tournament Empty
PostSubject: 4th of july tournament   4th of july tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 1:51 am

Just to clear something up, there will be a tournament on the 4th of July at Orlando Sportscards. i am registering people up as early as possible and hopefully will have this tournament started by 3:00pm. I've talked to kendall and he said that there is one this weekend. Speaking of three oclock, i'm going to start starting tournaments between three and four with four being the latest. Sorry but there will be no more four thirty-five oclock start times. Hope to see you guys there afro
Back to top Go down
Bazango
Admin
Admin
Bazango

PostSubject: Re: 4th of july tournament   4th of july tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 9:39 am

Akuma Samuari wrote:
Just to clear something up, there will be a tournament on the 4th of July at Orlando Sportscards. i am registering people up as early as possible and hopefully will have this tournament started by 3:00pm. I've talked to kendall and he said that there is one this weekend. Speaking of three oclock, i'm going to start starting tournaments between three and four with four being the latest. Sorry but there will be no more four thirty-five oclock start times. Hope to see you guys there afro
Sad
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Team Member
Team Member
Euphoria

PostSubject: Re: 4th of july tournament   4th of july tournament Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 9:44 am

Cool, I'll be there hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th of july tournament   4th of july tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th of july tournament
Page 1 of 1