Team Eternal Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Eternal Chaos

Info regarding gaming and events for teams from Orlando Sportscards

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

carpooling to Nats

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
G A G E
Team Member
Team Member
G A G E

carpooling to Nats Empty
PostSubject: carpooling to Nats   carpooling to Nats Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 7:01 pm

Is anyone considering carpooling and if so when will you plan on leaving and returning? I'm considering going but I can't afford to spend a lot of money on travel and hotels.

It takes 15 hours to get there.
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Team Member
Team Member
Euphoria

carpooling to Nats Empty
PostSubject: Re: carpooling to Nats   carpooling to Nats Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 8:10 pm

Even though I can probably get there, I won't be able to carpool... sorry guys =/
Back to top Go down
G A G E
Team Member
Team Member
G A G E

carpooling to Nats Empty
PostSubject: Re: carpooling to Nats   carpooling to Nats Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 7:03 pm

I would even be willing to drive if enough people are interested in splitting gas and hotels. For 4 people it would probably be about 100 bucks each for gas both ways and 2 nights at a hotel. 75 bucks if 5 go.
Back to top Go down
Bazango
Admin
Admin
Bazango

carpooling to Nats Empty
PostSubject: Re: carpooling to Nats   carpooling to Nats Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 5:35 am

G A G E wrote:
I would even be willing to drive if enough people are interested in splitting gas and hotels. For 4 people it would probably be about 100 bucks each for gas both ways and 2 nights at a hotel. 75 bucks if 5 go.
Gage, call me when you can. I think I know a few people that mght be interested. I am flying as it would simply be more convinient. But I think you can get a people to ride with chu.
Back to top Go down
fullblade7
Team Member
Team Member
fullblade7

carpooling to Nats Empty
PostSubject: Re: carpooling to Nats   carpooling to Nats Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 12:00 pm

G A G E wrote:
Is anyone considering carpooling and if so when will you plan on leaving and returning? I'm considering going but I can't afford to spend a lot of money on travel and hotels.

It takes 15 hours to get there.

Lonnie Jr. might ask you if he can ride with you, as for hotel i was going to ask you if you wanted to stay with me and cupcake and a couple more people...i cant ride bec then i would have to take more time off work and i already paid Bazan for the plane ticket...but i know lonnie jr needs a ride...but let me know if you are interensted on staying with us

Last edited by fullblade7 on July 7th 2009, 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://vaginadexodia.com
G A G E
Team Member
Team Member
G A G E

carpooling to Nats Empty
PostSubject: Re: carpooling to Nats   carpooling to Nats Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 4:49 pm

let me know details on the hotel (price/location) I might be coming up if Josh and L. jr. want to ride with me.
Back to top Go down
G A G E
Team Member
Team Member
G A G E

carpooling to Nats Empty
PostSubject: Re: carpooling to Nats   carpooling to Nats Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 1:00 am

Only Lonnie jr. has said he's down to ride up so unless I find at least one other person to split the cost I'll probably be staying home. I did post a topic on pojo about it though so we'll see.
Back to top Go down
fullblade7
Team Member
Team Member
fullblade7

carpooling to Nats Empty
PostSubject: Re: carpooling to Nats   carpooling to Nats Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 11:45 am

G A G E wrote:
let me know details on the hotel (price/location) I might be coming up if Josh and L. jr. want to ride with me.

Cupcake can give you all the hotel info he's the one who booked it. but i know itl be 76 pp from thursday to sunday
Back to top Go down
fullblade7
Team Member
Team Member
fullblade7

carpooling to Nats Empty
PostSubject: Re: carpooling to Nats   carpooling to Nats Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 11:47 am

G A G E wrote:
Only Lonnie jr. has said he's down to ride up so unless I find at least one other person to split the cost I'll probably be staying home. I did post a topic on pojo about it though so we'll see.

see if Lonnie sr. wants to ride as well
Back to top Go down
G A G E
Team Member
Team Member
G A G E

carpooling to Nats Empty
PostSubject: Re: carpooling to Nats   carpooling to Nats Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 8:38 pm

As of now I should have Lonnie Jr., Pedro, and Andy riding with me. Also I should be staying with Pedro and Andy at the motel 6. We are poor so we will have to sleep in the gheto lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

carpooling to Nats Empty
PostSubject: Re: carpooling to Nats   carpooling to Nats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

carpooling to Nats
Page 1 of 1