Team Eternal Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Eternal Chaos

Info regarding gaming and events for teams from Orlando Sportscards

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cyber Dinosaur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightfox513
Admin
Admin
Nightfox513

Cyber Dinosaur Empty
PostSubject: Cyber Dinosaur   Cyber Dinosaur Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2008, 8:35 pm

Surprise its here The dinosaur from hell. This card is sure to see some play usuage especially agaionst dexcks which special summon. Yuoll be able to get a equal handle usually with samurai and gladiator and zombie decks which swarm the field with special summons
Back to top Go down
https://teameternalchaos.forummotion.com
Euphoria
Team Member
Team Member
Euphoria

Cyber Dinosaur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Dinosaur   Cyber Dinosaur Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2008, 9:47 pm

Nightfox513 wrote:
Surprise its here The dinosaur from hell. This card is sure to see some play usuage especially agaionst dexcks which special summon. Yuoll be able to get a equal handle usually with samurai and gladiator and zombie decks which swarm the field with special summons
I may be wrong, but Dinosaur needs the special summoned monster to be from the hand.

Meaning very few cards will make this warrantable.
May be wrong tho
Back to top Go down
Nightfox513
Admin
Admin
Nightfox513

Cyber Dinosaur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Dinosaur   Cyber Dinosaur Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2008, 12:46 pm

It is from their hand but still the samurais as well as the decks which use cyber dragon are good targets to use this card against especially since lately in the past few regionals and the Shonen in Texas were won by the samurais. In general I would only think of using 2 at the most but right now im gonna try the one that I just got yesterday in the mail.
Back to top Go down
https://teameternalchaos.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

Cyber Dinosaur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Dinosaur   Cyber Dinosaur Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyber Dinosaur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Eternal Chaos :: Card Discussion-
Jump to: