Team Eternal Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Eternal Chaos

Info regarding gaming and events for teams from Orlando Sportscards

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Needle Ceiling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Euphoria
Team Member
Team Member
Euphoria

Needle Ceiling Empty
PostSubject: Needle Ceiling   Needle Ceiling Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2009, 12:28 am

I see this card highly potent in the upcoming format.
Completely destroys Plants, Lightsworn, Samurai, Gorz plays, etc.

If Lightsworns or Plants dominate, I may even maindeck 2.
Back to top Go down
Nightfox513
Admin
Admin
Nightfox513

Needle Ceiling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needle Ceiling   Needle Ceiling Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2009, 2:01 am

Hey what does Needle Ceiling do again.
Back to top Go down
https://teameternalchaos.forummotion.com
Bazango
Admin
Admin
Bazango

Needle Ceiling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needle Ceiling   Needle Ceiling Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2009, 7:41 am

Nightfox513 wrote:
Hey what does Needle Ceiling do again.
Needle Ceiling NeedleCeilingGLD1-EN-C-LE

Activate when there are four or more monsters on the field. Destroy all face up monsters.

It can be an interesting tech. I don't think would be played that much. At best, it could be sided against lightsworn, but we are going into a format where we wont be commiting much to the field. I really doubt everyone is going to run lightsworn which would be out of the top decks that would have more than two monsters at the same time. For example, Glads which are going to see lots of play, will not commit so much on the field. At most, it would have two laqauari's on the field but most of the time itll be just one monster and one or two f/d. The car is pretty decent, I don't think it would be needed in this format when its a more of one for one type of deal.
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Team Member
Team Member
Euphoria

Needle Ceiling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needle Ceiling   Needle Ceiling Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2009, 8:21 am

Joshua A. wrote:
well since it doesnt target, i cant use tytanial... but i git polli and bribe and solemn
Polinosis, Bribe, and Solemn can negate anything. Therefore using them to negate 1 card and saying that's why you shouldn't use it, is the same for everything.

Bazan, I'm a little more tentative on the meta. If a lot of GB are ran, I obviously won't maindeck this. But if LS blow everything out of the water, which is a possibility, I think it's worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Bazango
Admin
Admin
Bazango

Needle Ceiling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needle Ceiling   Needle Ceiling Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2009, 6:00 pm

Joshua A. wrote:
i think its to slow

I don't think its too slow, as Tyler stated, it is god against anything not gladbeast. But against lightsworn and plants it does wonders cuz they drop 3-4 monsters on turn one alone, so it can do some damage but against galds it aint nothing.
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
Team Member
Team Member
Euphoria

Needle Ceiling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needle Ceiling   Needle Ceiling Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2009, 9:47 pm

Definitely not a slow card. In case we enter a LS format, this card could cause anti-meta to be able to beat Lightsworn even if it loses the die roll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Needle Ceiling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needle Ceiling   Needle Ceiling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needle Ceiling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Eternal Chaos :: Card Discussion-
Jump to: